- A copy of your completed workbook must be emailed/mailed to the PSIA AASI Central office prior to registering for the on-snow portion of the exam.
- PDF or Handwritten Workbooks to email@example.com or by postal mail to P.O Box 2144, Frankfort, MI, 49635. For email workbook submissions, allow at least one business day after submission to register for the clinic. For postal mail, allow at least 5 business days after submission. Please note sending your workbook via the submissions email is highly recommended.
- Bring a copy of your completed workbook with you to the on-snow clinic for the clinician to review.
If it is your first time accessing the PSIA-AASI E-Learning site, directions are below.
- Login to https://lms.thesnowpros.org/ (do not create a new account, use your thesnowpros.org credentials)
- Use the menu bar to find Workbooks >> Central or E-Learning or Written Exams >> Central.
- Add the workbook, written exam or e-learning courses you want to your cart – (E-learning & Workbooks are Free| The Level II & III Written Exams are $20)
- You will be prompted on the screen how to start your workbook when you wish
- Once you have read through the above directions CLICK HERE to get started.
Can’t find the workbook, exam or e-learning course after following the steps above?
- Make sure you are logged into the PSIA-AASI E-Learning (LMS)
- Use the menu bar to find My Account >> My Learning
- Your registered courses will be on the screen, click to begin
If you have any questions or problems, member services is here to help by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 231-335-4627.