Online registration is now closed.
Offline registration is now closed.
This PDS if for all snowboard instructors pursuing certification or seeking a technical update. Topics may include:
• Beyond the Beginner: Teaching Intermediates
• Freestyle concepts and instruction techniques
• AASI Snowboard Manual & Video review; exam preparation study lesson
• Movement Analysis…why is it important? How do you use it? How is video analysis useful?
• Review static exercises and how they can apply to various activities. What is the link between the fundamental movements and the fat that we use those to invoke the performance concepts…
• National Snowboard Standards…What has changed? How to get the most out of this fun document.
• What is your stance…is it keeping you upright?