PSIA-AASI Central Division 2020 Board Election Nominations (Now Closed)!
Nominations for the 2020 open seats on the board is open Friday, November 15, 2019 and must be received at our division office by end of day EST, on December 15, 2019.
Another summer in the rear-view mirror and the 2019/2020 snowsports season is right around the corner. It’s time to start thinking about whom you would like to represent you and your fellow Section Members. It’s also a great opportunity for you to be one of the next leaders in Central Division by becoming a member of the Board of Directors for PSIA-AASI C.
Members in good standing can nominate any other member in good standing who meets the criteria listed below. Members may also nominate themselves if they feel that they have what it takes to be a leader in the snowsports industry. Members in good standing are defined by the following:
• Legal resident of the United States, has a snowsport work affiliation and permanent residence within the ASEA-C geographic boundary
• Has three or more consecutive years as a Certified Member
• Is at least 18 years of age
• Is up to date with dues and education credits
The 2020 seats being filled this election cycle are listed below. Your participation and vote are really important! Please consider becoming a member of the leadership team. All open positions are for three-year terms.
- Alpine Section 1 – (1 seat) representing members in the Minnesota, Bottineau Ski Area in North Dakota, and Great Bear Recreation Area in South Dakota
- Alpine Section 2 – (1 seat) representing members in Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan West of Hwy 77
- Alpine Section 3 – (1 seat) representing members in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, and Louisiana.
- Alpine Section 6 – (1 seat) representing members in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama.
- Nordic Representative – (1 seat) representing all Sections
Who would you like to see nominated for the upcoming 2020 Board of Directors election?
If being on the Board of Directors is not your thing, there are many opportunities to participate and help shape the future direction of our Division:
• Volunteer to participate on committees
• Introduce new ideas and participate in moving initiatives forward
• Share experiences by submitting articles for the Central Line publication
• Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the Central Line, PSIA-C Website and Facebook
• Enroll in a Webinar event or plan to take an on-snow event this winter – http://www.psia-c.org/calendar/
• Submit and share photos in the Central Line, on the PSIA-C Website and Facebook
• Advertise in the Central Line publication, on the PSIA-C Website and Facebook
Please take the time to get involved! Everyone’s participation is important! Feel free to contact our Executive Director, Ron Shepard at email@example.com or call (231)-335-4627, to discuss your ideas! Division Contact Information – http://www.psia-c.org/about-us/contact-us/