The purpose of the ASEA Central Education Foundation is to:
- Establish, develop, administer and promote educational programs for teaching snowsports as a means of public recreation
- Research new techniques and methodologies of teaching snowsports
- Develop safety programs to make snowsports safer
- Develop and participate in the development of snowsports programs for the handicapped and other groups requiring special attention
- Acquire property for these purposes by grant, gift,purchase, devise or bequest and to hold and dispose of the same within statutory limits in the fulfillment of these purposes
ASEA-CEF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations, gifts and educational fees finance the corporation. Donations and gifts to ASEA-CEF are generally deductible as charitable contributions on your individual tax return, but make sure to seek the advice of your tax preparer.