Nominations for the 2019 open seats on the board will begin on Tuesday, November 15, 2018 and must be received by our division office by 7:00 p.m. EST, on December 15, 2018. Nomination information is available on the Central Division website – http:/www.psia-c.org.
Members in good standing can nominate any other member in good standing who meets the criteria listed below. Members may also nominate themselves if they feel that they have what it takes to be a leader in the Snowsports industry. Members in good standing are defined by the following:
• Legal resident of the United States, has a Snowsport work affiliation and permanent residence within the ASEA-C geographic boundary
• Has three or more consecutive years as a Certified Member
• Is at least 18 years of age
• Up to date with dues and education credits
The 2019 seats being filled this election cycle are listed below. Your participation and vote are important! Please consider becoming a member of the leadership team. All open positions are for three-year terms.
• Alpine Section 3 – (1 seat) representing members in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, and Louisiana
• Alpine Section 4 – (1 seat) representing members in Michigan, East of Hwy 77 in the Upper Peninsula and north of Hwy 57 (in the mitten)
• Alpine Section 5 – (1 seat) representing members in Michigan, South of Hwy 57
• Alpine Section 6 – (1 seat) representing members in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama.
• Snowboard Representative (1 seat) – representing Sections 1, 2 & 3
Please start considering who you would like to see nominated for the upcoming 2019 Board of Directors election! It’s not too early to start working on possible candidates!