To Join a RingCentral Meeting:
Click the RingCentral Meeting link in the invite to join the meeting.
If joining RingCentral for the first time, you will be prompted to download the RingCentral app to run on your desktop or mobile.
Log-On via the link from the invite from your clinician./confirmation email (For example, see a sample invite below_:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/4244251966
Or iPhone one-tap :
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Meeting ID: 424 425 1966
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
***Tip: It is advised that you join 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting in order to download app, test audio, connection, and troubleshoot any issues.
RingCentral User Guide:
The first time you join a RingCentral meeting, you will be prompted to download a small app. This process should just take a minute.
The meeting log-in process walks you through the steps of joining the meeting.
The app is pretty easy to use, but if you would like more information, check out the RingCentral User Guide: https://netstorage.ringcentral.com/guides/meetings_user_guide.pdf
PRIOR TO MEETING:
- Join the webinar 10-15 minutes prior to the start time to test your connection and audio settings.
- When you Join Meeting, please put in your name (will be used for attendance purposes).
- Please join via Computer and Computer Audio (preferred, though you may join by phone, but this diminishes your participation ability in the webinar)
- Test your Audio Connection
- Mute your Microphone (otherwise distracting ambient noise) — Unmute ONLY to Speak
- Microphone Icon is in bottom left corner of screen.
- Click “Chat” bubble at bottom of Screen to see chat window. Use chat to ask questions.
- If you just have a phone number listed, rename it (If you are attending for CEUs, especially.) — click on the 3 dots by your name in Participants window.
- Ask questions via Chat Window.
- Raise Hand to Speak — Wait for Host to Call on You (Unless Host specifies otherwise)
- Announce your Name when you start speaking.
- Mute yourself when done speaking.
Quick guide to participant controls once you have joined the meeting room:
Find more at the RingCentral User Guide: https://netstorage.ringcentral.com/guides/meetings_user_guide.pdf