PSIA-AASI Central Division – Welcome New Board Members
The Board is excited and looking forward to working with all new members of the board for the 2020 / 2021 Season. This is a continuing opportunity to work on our partnership with PSIA-AASI.
Welcome to the New Board Members:
- Sec 1 Alpine – Dale Nugent (Results – Gordon Winstanley 2; Dale Nugent 44)
- Sec 2 Alpine – Steve Faller (no other nominees)
- Sec 3 Alpine – Jae McKeown (Results – Chuck Junge 1; Jae McKeown 21)
- Sec 6 Alpine – JoAnn Larsen (no other nominees)
- Nordic-All – Brad Miller (Results – Brad Miller 21; Madison Shaw 3)
There were 5 open seats for the 2020 election and 8 nominations for the five open seats:
- One nomination for each of the following: Alpine Section 2, Alpine Section 6. These two seats were uncontested. The Bylaws and Policies and Procedures documents governing our organization do not allow for write-in candidates in our elections, therefore these two nominees won their seats through the nomination process.
- Two nominations for each of the following: Alpine Section 1, Alpine Section 3, Nordic – All. The Member vote during the scheduled election period determined the winners in these three sections.
Thank you to all of the out going Members of the Board!
- Alpine Section 1 – Gary Nelson
- Alpine Section 2 – Nancy Wilder
- Alpine Section 3 – Bart McClure
- Alpine Section 6 – Julie Nitzsche
- Nordic All – Zeke Fashingbauer
We truly appreciate all your hard work and dedication and will miss you all!!
Please don’t forget, even if you are not on the Board of Directors, there are many opportunities to participate and help shape the future direction of our Division:
- Share experiences by submitting articles for the Central Line publication
- Volunteer to participate on committees
- Introduce new ideas and participate in moving initiatives forward
- Advertise in the Central Line publication, on the PSIA-C Website and Facebook
- Submit and share photos in the Central Line, on the PSIA-C Website and Facebook
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the Central Line, PSIA-C Website and Facebook
- Enroll in a Webinar event or plan to take an on-snow event this winter – https://www.psia-c.org/calendar/
Please take the time to get involved! Everyone’s participation is important!
Feel free to contact our Executive Director, Ron Shepard at email@example.com or call (231)-335-4627, to discuss your ideas! Division Contact Information – https://www.psia-c.org/about-us/contact-us/
Thank you to all the Members that participated in the 2020 Election!
Looking forward to the 2020 / 2021 Season!
Stay Healthy & Safe!