PSIA-AASI Central Division 2020 Board Election
Let your voice be heard — VOTE for the 2020 Board of Directors!!
Voting for the 2020 open seats on the board starts Saturday, February 1, 2020 and must be received by our division office by Midnight EST, on March 15, 2020.
Candidate Information is now available! Check Out the Candidates and Vote Now!
All certified members in good standing and Lifetime Honorary Members are eligible to vote in the discipline(s) in which they are certified. Members should vote in the Section in which they have legal residence. Members with legal residence outside of the geographical boundaries of the Central Division, but work as an instructor in the Central Division, may vote for candidates in the Section in which they work. Voting information is available on the Central Division website – http:/www.psia-c.org.
PSIA-AASI Central Division utilizes an outside provider for verification of voter eligibility. If you are not eligible to vote in an election due to region, residence, or discipline the system will simply not allow you to register to vote. Please take note of this. If you feel you have been excluded in error (for instance, you work in a different region than that in which you reside), please contact us to be added to the voter rolls.
The 2020 seats being filled this election cycle are listed below. Your participation and vote are important! All open positions are for three-year terms.
• Alpine Section 1 – (1 seat) representing members in the Minnesota, Bottineau Ski Area in North Dakota, and Great Bear Recreation Area in South Dakota
• Alpine Section 2 – (1 seat) representing members in Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan West of Hwy 77
• Alpine Section 3 – (1 seat) representing members in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, and Louisiana.
• Alpine Section 6 – (1 seat) representing members in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama.
• Nordic Representative – (1 seat) representing all Sections
Candidate Information will be available on the Central Division website starting February 1st!
Please make sure you vote for you favorite Candidate between February 1st and March 15th, 2020!